Formatted Text Boxes enable Web site visitors to create HTML formatting on text that they enter through a Web form. Rather than simply entering plain text, the user can format the text. This is most useful in applications where the text will be displayed to other users such as in discussion forums, guest books, Web page generation systems, content management systems and more.
Formatted text box...
The color picker...
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing in a Web form
- Left justify
- Right justify
- Ordered list
- Unordered list (bulletted lists)
- Horizontal rule
- Other-language character picker
- Table builder
- Foreground color and color picker
- Background color and color picker
- Heading level
- Font family
- Font size
- WYSIWYG and HTML views
- Drag and drop image insertion
- Drag and drop link insertion
- Support for multiple formatted text boxes in one form
- Demonstration of insert and update in database through Cold Fusion pages